Here is the link to Kate's post: http://kates-reads.blogspot.com/p/versatile-blogger-award.html
According to Kate, here is what VBA is all about:
Versatile Blogger Award (VBA)
What is it?
As far as I can tell — details are rather sketchy and only the creator knows for sure — this lofty-sounding award is basically a mutual admiration society where bloggers recognize their peers for writing quality blogs that touched them in some way. The VBAs honor the blogger rather than specific posts. It’s a chance for bloggers to pat themselves on the back like the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences does with the Oscars. Until someone starts giving out Blogscars, the VBAs will have to suffice.
What are the criteria?
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. I nominated 15 outstanding bloggers below. Congratulations!
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Thank you, Kate! I am truly honored and touched!
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Link to Kate's blog, Kate's Reads: http://kates-reads.blogspot.com/
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
The envelope, please…
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to their site.
And the nominees/winners are (in no particular order):
1. Jen @ Romancing the Book http://romancing-the-book.com/
2. Molly @ Reviews by Molly http://reviewsbymolly.com/
3. Bri Clark @ The Belle of Boise http://briclarkthebelleofboise.blogspot.com/
4. Angieleigh @ Once Upon a Book http://www.angelicdefiance.com/
5. Shyla @ ShylaColtsStraightShot http://shylacoltsstraightshot.wordpress.com/
6. Amie Lou @ Amie Louellen http://amielouellen.com/blog/
7. April @ Cafe of Dreams Book Reviews http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/
8. Shannon @ Cocktails and Books http://www.cocktailsandbooks.com/
9. Rachel @ Rachel Van Dyken http://www.rachelvandyken.com/
10. Judy @ Someday is Here http://www.judynickles.com/
11. Michelle @ Romance in Review http://romanceinreview.com/
12. Nichelle @ Epically Romantic http://www.epicallyromanticbyebonydreams.blogspot.com
13. Kallypso @ Ahh Kallypso the stories you tell http://kallypsomasters.blogspot.com
14. Kim @ SOS Aloha http://sosaloha.blogspot.com/
15. Lori @ Wilde Life http://wildelori.blogspot.com/
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1) I love to read romances.... obvious huh?
2) I grew up in Mobile Alabama
3) I am a chocoholic.
3) I am a chocoholic.
4) And coffeeholic.
5) I love animals especially dogs and horses.
6) I have an 11 year old min pin who is my four legged daughter
7) I'm an Air Force mom.